|Revelation Chapter 10
NY Study Group
|1 And I saw another mighty angel come down
from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and
his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,
3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.
4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.
5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.
9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.
10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.
11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.
|ANOTHER ANGEL - Another aspect of OVERSELF?,
LITTLE BOOK - The BODY.
RIGHT FOOT ON SEA - Understanding of emotional nature.
LEFT FOOT ON LAND - Understanding of physical nature.
SEVEN THUNDERS - Responses from seven centers of endocrine system.
BITTER IN THE BELLY - Difficult in experience as it is digested in application.
SWEET IN THE MOUTH - Pleasing to hear about - to contemplate.
PROPHESY - To apply.
1. The OVERSELF? is shown now in complete control of the body with all the endocrine centers open. He is shown master of the entire emotional and physical nature at this point.
3. He demonstrates his command over the seven centers.
4. John is forbidden to record the knowledge revealed in this demonstration, since he is not yet ready for a complete understanding of his divine nature.
6. Time shall be no more - 4th dimensional consciousness?
8. John is now urged to take over the body from the control and custody of the OVERSELF?.
9. The OVERSELF?, or Superconscious, tells him that mere knowledge of his divine-physical nature may be sweet to contemplate, but it is digested and made part of him only through the bitter experience in the world through personal application.
10. John then found this out through his own experience.
11. He is now told that he must apply that which he has learned to all peoples, in all conditions.
Page last modified on Sunday 23 of August, 2009 05:07:57 MDT