11.01 - Introduction
11.02 - Attributes of the Scale of Infinite Ninths
11.03 - Development of the Scale of Infinite Ninths
11.04 - Nature Dances to a Natural Music Scale
11.05 - Something from Nothing
11.06 - Something from Idea and Will
11.07 - Idea plus Will plus Spirit - Manifestation
11.08 - Matter is an Effect of Will Force
11.09 - Matter is the Recording of Thinking
11.10 - Matter is the Recording of Sequential and Successive Steps of Polarized Thought
11.11 - Explanations of the Scale of Infinite Ninths
11.12 - Hidden Powers of Numbers
11.13 - Dominant Conditions are Mated Opposing Pairs as Fifths
- Table 11.02 - Fifth is Double Tone (G = The Fifth, 4++ and Double Tone)
11.15 - Indig Numbers - Inert Gases and Octave Position
11.16 - Indig Numbers and the Power of the Powers of Two
11.17 - FOOT NOTES
- Figure 11.03 - Archangel Michael Symbolically Slaying the Dragon
- Figure 11.04 - Celestial and Terrestrial Forces Come Together to Manifest as All That Is
- Table 11.04 - Scale of Infinite Ninths - its Music Interval Relations?
11.19 - Spirit is Dominant?
- Table 11.06 - Scale of Infinite Ninths - Arithmetical Structure of Intervals?
- Table 11.07 - Arithmetical Basis of Scale of Infinite Ninths?
11.23 - The Power of Two - Primes - Families and Differentiators?
- Table 11.08 - Scale of Infinite Ninths - Power Bases of Intervals?
11.25 - Notes and Thoughts on Harmonic Scale of Ninths?
- Figure 11.05 - Russells Scale of Locked Potentials - Centered at 0?
- Figure 11.06 - Russells Geometry and Mathematics of Octave Waves?
- Figure 11.07 - Note Frequencies fit into Magic Squares?
11.27 - Origin of CsharpDbb note?
11.28 - Ninths in the literature - Keely on Ninths?
11.29 - Conventional or Standard Musical Ninths Intervals?
- Table 11.09 - Notes and Counting Steps - Standard Scale?
- Table 11.10 - Chord of Ninths Notes and Counting Steps?
- Table 11.11 - Scale of Infinite Ninths - numerics?
- Figure 11.08 - Russells Music and Locked Potential Scales?
- Table 11.12 - Musical Intervals - Locked Potential Numbers - Elements and Factors?
- Table 11.13 - Three Octaves of Infinite Ninths Scale?
- Figure 11.09 - Eye of Horus - Egyptian Arithmetic
Page last modified on Tuesday 24 of January, 2012 04:05:37 MST